Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Current favorite playlist

Pretty sure sharing my questionable taste in music is scarier than sharing my weight (which I'll get to when I eventually start weekly weigh-ins). But, in the spirit of keeping it real, my running playlist this week has been a revolving mix of the following...

best. soundtrack. ever.


Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Vol. 1

Most of the songs on here are just what I need to get my groove on while running, but my favorites are:
Hooked on a Feeling
Come and Get Your Love
I Want You Back
O-o-h Child



A polaroid of Swift with shoulder-length blonde hair wearing red lipstick and a long-sleeved sweater with a picture of birds in the sky. Her face is cut off by the frame above the nose and "T. S." and "1989" are written on the white polaroid frame with black marker.
Oh, Tay-tay. Why do you always suck me in?



 Taylor Swift, 1989
I tried to resist T.S. I really did. But hot damn, does that girl know her shit. When Shake It Off comes on, I can't help but start dance running. I'm pretty sure I look like Phoebe.



Thankfully, I've been running on the treadmill, so I've spared my neighborhood the sight of my gracefulness.





A portrait of Meghan Trainor sporting a green fur jacket, posing afront a blue backdrop, with her name and the title, "Title" appearing in the portrait's corners.

 Meghan Trainor, Title


Pretty sure I'm the only person left in the free world who is not sick of All About that Bass. I really dig Meghan's modern doo-wop sound and I'm hoping she's not doomed to be a one or two-hit-wonder.

Some of my favorites:

 Title
Walkashame
Lips are Movin'
All About that Bass



I also throw in a random mix of Queen (Break Free, Somebody to Love) and Fall Out Boy (Immortals, Centuries).


What's on your running playlist right now?



No comments:

Post a Comment